Returning Online Purchases
At OCCASIONALLY YOURS GIFTS, we strive to offer the very best in quality, value, and selection. Should an item fail to meet your expectations, please return it for immediate attention and full refund.
How do I return an item?
- Open a return request online by simply clicking the Start a Return button on this page
- Be sure to have the email address and order number of the item you want to return
- Once you complete the online form you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
Are there any charges for return?
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- All sale items are final sale and no returns will be accepted.
What items are returnable?
- If you are approved, a full refund will be applied within 30 days of purchase only. No exchanges are allowed.
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
- All original tags & labels attached
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Personalized, Monogrammed, or Special Order Items
Can sale items be returned?
- All sale items purchased online or in-store are final sale.
- No returns will be accepted.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 to 12 business days.
Can I return my online purchase at a Occasionally Yours Gifts retail store?
- You may return an online purchase at any Occasionally Yours Gifts store.
- A store staff member will assist you in completing your return.
For store returns only:
- Within 30 days of purchase: Full Refund or Merchandise Credit
- After 30 days of purchase: Merchandise credit at current price
- After 60 days of purchase: No returns or exchanges accepted.